Help build a future and get involved!
We invite you to explore our work and ways you can lead with your heart. We’re building our team and we hope you’ll be part of our RRPC family of volunteers.
The journey to become an RRPC Innovation Foundation Volunteer begins with submitting an application. For additional information please contact our Managing Director, Laura Byers at email@example.com or call 905-378-1445 Extension 21
Our volunteers are a vital part of our RRPC Innovation Foundation Team. We are grateful for their passion, skill, talent, and time they share with us to help improve the quality of life for youth and at-risk youth in our community.
Volunteers lend the kind of support that cannot be measured. They are Ambassadors in our community, and we are incredibly thankful for all that they contribute.
Who volunteers with us?
- students gaining valuable experience
- full-time professionals giving back to their community
- retirees who share knowledge gathered over a lifetime
What are your interests?
- working directly with youth and families
- assisting with fundraising and events
- community ambassador
- helping youth to navigate and succeed
Help make a difference helping youth to navigate and succeed!